Delivery and Terms
Free delivery on paint where the order is over £25.00
Paint normally delivered next working day to the majority of the mainland UK
Free delivery on everything where the order exceeds £100.00
Aeroflow German Electric Radiators
Free Palletised delivery on all Aeroflow, Vanguard and Digi-Line Electric Radiators. Your products will be delivered on a pallet on a weekday that you select. All deliveries must be checked for damage before signing, any damage should be reported immediatly or the delivery rejected.
Your radiator(s) will arrive on a large vehicle and be secured to a pallet. The pallet will be removed from the vehicle by the driver using a pallet truck and the vehicle tail lift. The pallet can be moved as close to your property as possible using the pallet truck. The delivery service ends there. It is your responsibility to remove the radiators from the pallet and move them to where you would like them. This is a faster delivery service. Where ever possible, when the orders are placed before 10.00am we aim to deliver next working day, or you can enter the best day for you to take delivery. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed immediatly for delivery on Tuesday.
When your delivery arrives you must fully inspect the boxes for any signs of transport damage. If any damage is seen, this should be noted on the delivery note. Claims can only be accepted if this is done at the time of delivery.
FREE Delivery is only valid for mainland U.K FREE Delivery is NOT valid for deliveries to: Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland. If delivery to these areas is required, email email@example.com
Additional discount applied at checkout when 2 or more radiators are purchased, email firstname.lastname@example.org for greater discounts when 5 or more radiators required.
Where the delivery is fulfilled as requested, not damaged, but not required for any reason, a restocking fee of 10% will be applied, cllection of the radiator will be chaged at cost. It the radiator is not strapped to the pallet, a further charge of £18 will be applicable.
Photos will be required of front and two sides to prove no damage for insurance purposes.
Refunds are made upon receipt and inspection of the radiator(s)
Johnstones & Leyland Paints
Free delivery on paint, minimum order value £25.00. Delivery covers the UK mainland and is distributed a local branch.
Free Collection from the local Decorating Center is available upon request, delivery charges shall be credited back to the payment card.
Delivery normally next working day when ordered before 12.00noon.
All deliveries must be checked and signed for. No paint shall be left without a signature.
Be Modern Fire Suites
Free delivery on all Be Modern Electric Fire Suites, Delivery to mainland UK only. Delivery on average 10 - 14 working days from acceptance of order, the suites are ordered direct from the factory (Wednesday 10.00am cut off) and delivered to a local Plumbing Merchant near to the customer. The Merchant then delivers when convenient. Urgent 48 hour delivery available at £60.00. All deliveries must be checked for damage before signing, any damage should be reported immediatly or the delivery rejected.
Kitchen Units and Replacement Kitchen Doors From BA Components
If more than 5 Units or Doors required email email@example.com and ask for an additional discount. Free delivery on all orders over £100.00.
Bella Doors are dispatched from Ireland in 7 days, Pronto and ClicBox Units are normally dispatched in 72 hours from the Doncaster Factory.
Upon delivery of products the customer shall check off the delivery note and report any missing or incorrect products within 72 hours enabling any errors to be rectified, failure to check deliveries and reporting missing products outside the 72 hours will result in a change for replacements. All deliveries must be checked for damage before signing, any damage should be reported immediatly or the delivery rejected.
It is a condition of sale that the installation address is provided and the serial number of the boiler to support the warranty. All boilers should be installed by a Gas Safe Engineer and serviced annually to support the warranty. The Engineer should also register the boiler when installed.
All deliveries must be checked for damage before signing, drivers shall need assistance with large worktops. Any damage identified should be reported by email within 24 working hours of delivery.Delivery £7.99 per order or free if order value exceeds £100. Delivery is by a distributor.In stock equates to 'in stock at the two outlets that supply worktops', these are based in Oldham and Sheffield the areas of delivery are therefore restricted to areas, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org Before placing an order, please check the table below to ensure that we can deliver Worktops to your area to avoid disappointment.
Worktops are normally dispatched within 2 - 3 working days.
Upon delivery of products the customer shall check off the delivery note and report any missing, damaged or incorrect products within 24 hours enabling any errors / faults to be rectified, failure to check deliveries and reporting damage or missing products outside the 24 hours will result in a charge for replacements. Samedeal doesnot accept any liability for damage to any goods that have been part processed or machined by the Buyer in any way.
Post codes that worktops are delivered to include:
B DE HG M SK WN BB DH HU NE SR WS BD DL HX NG ST WV BL DN L NN TF YO CH DY LE OL TS CV FY LN PR WA CW HD LS S WF
Please check before ordering by emailing email@example.com
Returns delivered as ordered.
All returns ordered correctly and not faulty can be returned at the cost of the buyer, the returns are to manufacturer or distributor and we suggest that any return is posted with tracking and appropriate insurance.
All returns must be in the original packing, undamaged and in a re-sellable condition.
Returns ordered and delivered correctly are subject to a 15% re-stocking charge.
Once the product has been received, inspected and approved as an in sent condition, the 15% restocking charge will be deducted for the purchase price and the amount remaining will be paid back to the original payment card.
Aeroflow, Digi-Line & Vanguard Radiators (Please see additional Terms below)
Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions: the Seller means Samedeal Limited; the Purchaser means that person firm or body corporate supplied with the Goods of the Seller; Goods means those products sold by the Seller
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to the sale of Goods by the Seller and shall prevail over any other inconsistent terms.
3. The price payable by the Purchaser for the Goods in the order is shown at the checkout (“the Price”). Any future orders will be subject to the pricing policy of the Seller at the time of the order. All prices are inclusive of VAT unless so indicated by the Seller. Full payment is payable prior to shipment. Time for payment is to be of the essence of the contract.
4. Unless otherwise agreed by the Seller in writing payment shall be due and payable by credit or debit card without any deduction or set off
5. Interest shall be payable on overdue amounts at the rate of 4% per month above the base rate of HSBC Bank Plc from time to time in force.
6. Time for delivery is given as accurately as possible but is not guaranteed and the Seller shall not be liable to make good any damage or loss whether arising directly or indirectly out of any delay in delivery, particularly where any delay arises from causes beyond the Seller’s control, including but not limited to, flood, fire, inclement weather, civil disturbance, strike action by others, criminal acts or acts of war. Time shall not be of the essence of the agreement.
7. Delivery shall be to the address stated on the order form. Carriage of all products covers delivery to the GROUND FLOOR only of a delivery address. Our carriers may refuse to deliver to either above or below ground floor level. For health and safety reasons and to minimize any risk of accidental damage you may be asked to provide some form of assistance at the point of delivery. For heavy items a ‘two man lift’ is generally required where an item exceeds 20kg. Our carriers are requested to deliver with tail lift vehicles where possible, however this is not always possible in all areas. If in any doubt please contact our office on 0115 822 4569
8. The Seller reserves the right to alter the specification of the Goods where a product improvement becomes available prior to delivery.
9. Delivery shall be regarded as having the following meanings: where the Goods are transported to the delivery address by the Seller’s (or its agent’s) own transport then delivery is deemed to take place when the Goods arrive at this address; should the Purchaser collect the Goods then delivery is deemed to take place when the Goods are loaded onto the Purchaser’s (or its agent’s) vehicle. The Goods shall be at the Purchaser’s risk from the time of Delivery. Deliveries are to Ground floor locations only.
10. It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to inspect the goods at the time of delivery. Where damage is readily ascertainable from inspection the Seller will not be liable for damaged Goods unless this is reported to the delivery agent at the time of delivery and in writing to the Seller within 7 days of delivery. All other defects must be reported to the Seller in writing within 7 days from the date of delivery. The Purchaser will be solely responsible for ensuring that the Goods are fit for the purpose for which they are required and the Seller shall be under no obligation or liability in that respect
11. In the event of any defect in respect of which the Seller accepts liability the sole obligation of the Seller shall be at its option to make good any damage or replace or repair any Goods found to be damaged or defective or repay the price of the Goods in respect of which the complaint is made. In no circumstances shall be the Seller’s aggregate liability to the Purchaser whether for negligence breach of contract misrepresentation or otherwise exceed the cost of the defective damage determined by net price invoiced to the Purchaser in respect of any occurrence or series of occurrences. The Seller’s liability under this Condition 11 shall be to the exclusion of all other liability to the Purchaser whether contractual tortious or otherwise for defects in the Goods and Services or for any loss or damage to or caused directly or indirectly by the Goods and Services whether or not caused by the negligence of the Seller its employees or agents.
12. Title to the Goods shall only pass to the Purchaser upon payment of the Price (including any delivery charges) to the Seller. The guarantee period commences from the date of delivery and is limited to the supply only for replacement of defective parts. Any claim made under the terms of the guarantee must be supported by the original purchase order or a copy thereof. No claim will be entertained without proof of purchase.
13. No variation to this agreement will be accepted whether expressed or implied unless such variation is evidenced in writing by the Seller
14. All radiators are supplied for the purpose of being wall mounted by the Purchaser’s own contractor. Feet or rollers are not included in the purchase price, unless so stated on the order form. No installation or electrical works of any kind will be undertaken by the Seller its associates or agents. It is the purchases responsibility to ensure that the electrical system which is to be used for the installation of the goods is in good working order and capable of safely operating the goods
15. The Seller stipulates that no guarantee is given regarding the performance or running costs of the Goods. Any performance figures quoted in the Seller’s literature are for guidance only and are not specific. The figures are based on average temperatures for an area as determined by the MET. Office.
16. By providing the Purchaser with 7 days written notice the Seller may cancel the order at any time.
17. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the contract. This clause does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than pursuant to that Act
18. The contract that these terms create shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of the Contract and supersedes all prior agreements of the parties relating to it
19. This Contract shall be governed by the Law of England and the Purchaser hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales
Cancellation and Return of Goods
We believe that you will be delighted with your goods, however, in the event of you feeling that it is necessary to return the goods we will keep the process as simple and professional as possible.
You must notify Samedeal. Ltd within 7 days of receipt of goods that you wish to cancel your order. To do this, please e-mail us or write to us.
You will be responsible for the goods until they reach us & the cost of returning the item/s, it is our recommendation that you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature on delivery. Please Note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods Samedeal Ltd reserves the right to seek damages.
All returns must be in the original packaging and in a sellable condition, cost of transportation shall be borne by the Purchaser.
Certain products are made to order, and the cancellation of these products will result in a 60% administrative fee being charged.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
We do not charge any administrative fee’s during the 7 working day cancellation period, if you would like to return an item after this cooling off period we shall charge administrative fees.
If you fail to return the cancelled goods within 30 days, we will collect the items from you, you must make the item available for us to collect, and we will seek damages from you for the direct cost of collection.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will seek damages from you for the reduction in value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights for example, if goods are faulty or miss-described.
Damaged Items: if you take delivery of any products and the contents have been damaged in transit, please notify the driver if at delivery and refuse the delivery, if identified after the driver has left and within 24 hours then you must notify Samedeal Ltd by phone or email: 0115 8224569 firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Products provided by Samedeal shall be provided with the manufacturer’s warranty, a list of the key products warranties are included below:-
Digi-Line (DE Models) are manufacturer guaranteed for a period of 10 years. Electric and electronic components and thermostats are manufacturer guaranteed for a period of 2 years.
Aeroflow (AF Models) are manufacturer guaranteed for a period of 30 years. Electronic components and thermostats are manufacturer guaranteed for a period of 2 years.
Vanguard HYBC Models) are manufacturer guaranteed for a period of 5 years. Electric and electronic components and thermostats are manufacturer guaranteed for a period of 2 years.
Towel rails (TR models) are manufacturer guaranteed for a period of 5 years. Electronic components and thermostats are manufacturer guaranteed for a period of 1 year.
You have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time as per the sales of goods act, please note: we will when possible repair the product, if this is not possible we will then offer a replacement or a refund should no replacement be available.
Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item, as this will be needed should there be a fault. In the unlikely event that you have a faulty item, you may find it quicker and easier to contact the manufacturer directly so that they can rectify the problem for you.
We may ask you for digital images or that you return the item to us to verify that the fault exists, should we find no fault with a returned item you will be liable for the return cost of the product.
Please note it may be quicker to speak directly with the manufacturer of the product regarding the fault
Note: in the event of Samedeal Ltd sending you a replacement for a damaged or defective item, you must return the original item to Samedeal Ltd prior to a replacement being issued.